Sunday 18 August 2013

How To Style: Mom Jeans

Okay, so I am literally IN LOVE with my mom jeans that I got a few weeks ago and I will wear them at any chance I get. They are so versatile, which makes them even more perfect! Mine are the 'acid wash' jeans from Topshop and they were £40. I've put together four different outfits, all for slightly different occasions but they are all very wearable looks so it doesn't really matter when/where you wear them.

This is a look that I would wear for an everyday activity; if I was going shopping or out for the day with friends, for example.


muscle tank-f&f at tesco
mom jeans-topshop
flatforms-topshop

The next look is still quite casual, I think the collared blouse and heels are quite smart but then the jeans balance the outfit out. I would wear this if I was going to a restaurant or out in the evening.


blouse-primark
mom jeans-topshop
frilly socks-topshop
heels-new look

As the weather is extremely unpredictable in England, I felt I had to style an outfit in case it suddenly became rather chilly. This outfit is plain and casual but can be jazzed up with some statement jewellery for when the weather isn't quite as nice as we would like it to be.


necklace-forever 21
long sleeved top-primark
belt-primark
mom jeans-topshop
flatforms-topshop

The last look is probably my favourite and the most dressed up. I just think the lace automatically makes the outfit party ready and that's where I would wear it.

hat-topshop
necklace-forever 21
crop top-topshop
mom jeans-topshop
flatforms-topshop

I hope you found this post helpful and if you didn't before, I hope you now love mom jeans as much as I do. You really can wear them anywhere, it just depends on what you pair them with!

-issy,xo

No comments:

Post a Comment