Tuesday 20 August 2013

Blindfolded Makeover Challenge

So me and my friend Sophie decided to have a little fun with makeup on Sunday by doing the blindfolded makeover challenge. As I am such a good friend I volunteered Sophie to be the makeoveree, so I popped on the blindfold and got stuck in.



Now before I show you the pictures, I would like to say that it is a lot harder than it looks but I think that the overall look that was created could be worn on a day to day basis.

First of all: concealer & foundation


Then: powder, contour & blush


Now: showstopping eyebrows


When Simone photobombed: aqua eyeshadow base & brown eyeshadow


Then: dramatic mascara


The finished look: complete perfection


Now, if you would like to recreate this look (and I suggest that you do) here are all the products that I used to do Sophie's gorgeous makeup.


I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I did making it! Comment on what you thought of the makeup look.

-issy,xo

No comments:

Post a Comment