Sunday 6 October 2013

Fall Lookbook

Hi guys, I know I'm absolutely terrible at uploading weekly but I will honestly try my best. Since fall is upon us (and yes I know I'm British so it should be Autumn but I prefer fall okay) I thought I would show you all a few outfits that I think fit this season.

I paired all my outfits with my matte black Doctor Martens because I love them, they go with anything and they're really good for keeping your feet warm on chillier days! I got mine from Office and they were £100, a lot for a pair of boots but they will be well loved, don't you worry.

I wore a couple of things in different outfits to show you how differently you can style the same item in your wardrobe.

The first look is the most basic, I wore my black disco pants with a cream knit jumper with gold flecks. You could easily substitute the disco pants with plain leggings as well.

jumper-h&m
disco pants-topshop
doc martens-office


The next look is probably my favourite, it can be worn on an everyday basis or you could glam it up with some statement jewellery. The whole outfit is so so comfy and I think the jacket is such a beautiful fall colour.

jacket-my nan's
muscle tank-Camden market
Leigh jeans-topshop
doc martens-office

My third look is me recycling my summer clothing, I refuse to put my dungarees away until next summer so I paired them with plain black tights and the same knit jumper from my first look.

jumper-h&m
dungarees-new look
tights-primark
doc martens-office

The final outfit I put together is the most dressed up, in my opinion. I think the bold blue colour and the burgundy really compliment each other, they shouldn't work...but they do.

jacket-my nan's
shift dress-new look
tights-primark
doc martens-office

I hope these gave you some ideas on what to wear in the next few months leading up to CHRISTMAS GUYS!!

-issy,xo

No comments:

Post a Comment