Sunday 22 September 2013

Creams!

Okay, so me, my gorgeous pal Holly and Lewis went to this uh-mazing Italian/American desert restaurant place called Creams and it was delicious. There's quite a few based all over England so I'm sure there's one not that from wherever you may live.


me and my curly fry

The menu is iNsAnE, it is so varied there will be at least five things that you will like. There are waffles, crepes, milkshakes and sundaes bigger than my head! You can go and check out their full menu here.

I decided on a Ferrero Rocher sundae (which I couldn't finish) and a diet coke, Holly had a bueno milkshake and a chocolate and banana crepe (that was delicious) and Lewis had a protein shake (ew) and a crepe with strawberries, yummy.



If there is a Creams near you, I suggest that you go as soon as possible because it's fab and pretty reasonably priced considering the portion sizes - I'm going back on Thursday haha!

Sorry for my lack of posting, I will try my best to post at least once a week but comment on what you would like to read.

-issy,xo

No comments:

Post a Comment