Sunday 20 July 2014

I'm Back!

Hey guys, I'm aware I haven't uploaded a blog post for quite a while, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm hoping to update much more often now that summer is upon us. This is a pretty boring and pointless post but oh well, I just wanted to let you know that I am coming back because I really enjoy writing on my blog and it's a good place for me to invest my time, rather than just sitting in McDonalds (which is basically what I spend all my time doing).
Moving on, I'm really looking forward to some of my posts I've got planned, they're going to be a good mixture of beauty and fashion posts to days out that I think you'll find interesting - hopefully anyways.

So yeah, I promise to start uploading more regularly from now on.

Also, I've started a youtube channel so go check it out here. It's a work in progress so don't judge lmao.
I hope you're all excited for summer, I defiinitely am!

-issy,xo

No comments:

Post a Comment