Tuesday 10 September 2013

Back To School

Most of you are probably back to school, sixth form, college or university by now and it's a pretty miserable time really. Our summer is over for another year, but one thing that makes school a little easier to bear is being organized and getting lots of new stationery. Is that just me? I think I'm just a very weird fourteen year old. Anyway, I thought I would show you my essentials in my school bag.


My tan handbag is from Primark and it was £12. It's very roomy because I have to carry an A3 sketchbook for art and I finally have a bag that it fits inside. I use the longer strap for putting it on my shoulder rather than on my arm. There are two mini pockets and a zip pocket in the main section, I use the front pocket for my most needed things like a biro and lip balm.


How cute is my makeup bag?! I love it omg, I can't remember how much it is but it's also from Primark. Inside it I put:
Palmer's hand cream £?
Batiste mini dry shampoo £?
tissues £?
perfume sample FREE
glittery mirror-Primark £1
Soap&Glory hand sanitizer £1

I keep gum, my Baby Lips and a hairbrush in the front pocket of my bag so that I can get to them easily. I have my deodorant in the main compartment as it doesn't fit in my makeup bag. I also just have a few hairbands and grips in case I need them for PE or dance etc.


I just used an old makeup bag for my pencil case this year, I got all my stationery from WHSmith (taking full advantage of the 3 for 2 sales). 
Inside my pencil case is:
a ruler
a protractor
a sharpener
blue biros
a glue
highlighters
pencils
coloured pencils
a four coloured biro
a pack of rubbers


Because I take art, I decided to get the 24 pack of WHSmith's own coloured pencils which I had last year as well but I lost a few. They're really good quality and fairly cheap, so if you like drawing or take art GCSE aswell then I highly recommend them.


This is a Bic four-coloured biro (I'm not sure what to call it), I find it really handy for labeling in science or geography. As you can see, it has pastel purple, green, blue and pink.

I hope you enjoyed this post and your first few days back at school haven't been too hellish!

-issy,xo

No comments:

Post a Comment