Monday 2 September 2013

August Favourites

August has flown by, so I thought I would show you what I've been loving throughout last month. There's a few beauty things and otherwise they're just random things that I think are great.


I've recently discovered the caramel Snack'a'Jacks, they are delicious and containing only 51 calories in each rice cake, they are a remotely healthy snack.


Most of you will probably be accustomed with the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine nail varnishes so you will understand how amazing they are, but in August they are basically all I've been wearing on my nails (with the exception of accent nails).


(from left)
lychee, prickly pear, blueberry

A few weeks ago I bought a new lipstick for a wedding and I absolutely fell IN LOVE with it, the velvet finish means that there is no need for gloss and the reddy, orange colour is so versatile.


topshop-infrared

I suffer with extremely bad under eye circles, no matter how much sleep I get I always seem to have bags under my eyes so I invested in a cream that is meant to brighten your eyes. It's working out well, the darkness is lessening and hopefully it will keep working.


simple-soothing eye balm

I also have been wearing my flatforms non-stop so they have turned from white into a dingy but well loved greyish colour. They are so, so comfy and go with practically everything.


topshop-flatforms

Now, since it hasn't been boiling hot in London the past few weeks my denim jacket has been plastered to my body, I just love the way it looks. I got it two/three sizes too big so that it's oversized and comfy.


topshop-denim jacket

I'm sorry I haven't posted much but I've had quite a busy week, feel free to post comments :)

-issy,xo

No comments:

Post a Comment