Wednesday 28 August 2013

Bourjois Colour Boost Review

One of my friends, Hannah, mentioned that she couldn't decide whether to purchase one of the Colour Boost lipsticks by Bourjois, so I'm now going to order every single one of you to go and buy one as soon as possible.

I love this product, mine is in the colour Orange Punch and it is absolutely gorgeous. Although they say that they last for 10 hours, you're more likely to have to top up every few hours. But, the fact that they're glossy means that they aren't drying on your lips; that also means that there is no need for an extra layer of gloss so the Colour Boosts are a really quick, easy option if you're in a rush.

Another great feature is the SPF 15 that the lipsticks include which makes them a great option if you're going on holiday or out in the sun because trust me, you do not want to have sun burnt lips. It isn't pleasant.

I use mine all the time because they are so efficient and even though they aren't super pigmented they give you a lovely pop of colour.




Seriously, next time you're in a drugstore go and pick up one of these because they truly are fab and you should check out Hannah's blog here.

Let me know if you enjoy posts like these so I know to do more or not.

-issy,xo

No comments:

Post a Comment